We are looking for a Site Manager to deliver a brand-new project in Banbury.
I am currently working with one of the UK’s biggest housing developers.
This current project is a great opportunity to join a reputable company who are seeking an accomplished Site Manager to run a residential scheme.
The desired Site Manager would be able to build to a programme, liaise with the commercial and technical teams, and build rapport with subcontractors to help drive the project through to completion. The right Site Manager will need to be an accomplished leader that can motivate and guide staff to complete their work to a high standard, whilst maintaining adequate health and safety standards.
Duties for this role include:
- Required to keep within the time-scale
- Required to keep within the budget
- Managing any delays/problems on-site
- Managing quality control
- Inspecting the work carried out Requirements for this role include:
- Experience in previous residential schemes
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong track record of delivering projects in a timely manner
The successful candidate would not just join the business to complete this one project, instead would join a business where they will be given the opportunity and encouraged to deliver multiple projects, and join a path of personal development and progression.