Construction Director (Interim)
Our client are a leading housing association based in the heart of London, they are looking to add to their existing Executive Team with the addition of an Interim Construction Director to manage and lead the build programme of affordable housing. The successful candidate will need to ensure technical outputs meet the requirements of the delivery process as well as meeting project affordability within timescales agreed with the project and programme team.
Roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Contributing to the successful delivery of the companies ambitions, the role will oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Responsible for budgeting, organisation, implementation and scheduling of the projects
- The role will involve being accountable for the technical aspects of construction projects and programmes including resource planning and delivery of resources to programmes
- To take a lead on all technical aspects within the team, including inspecting works on site while under construction, and preparing reports and recommendations to the Development Director on technical aspects
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience at Executive level with a residential developer or housing association
- 10 years’+ experience of delivering residential led schemes
- Ideally will have experience in JV partnerships with local authorities/ RP’s