Development Manager (Interim)
Our client are a leading housing association based in the heart of London. They are looking to build upon a strong Development team with the addition of an interim Development Manager. You will provide organisational leadership for a team of project managers, build a cohesive team; inspire, engage, motive staff to deliver business goals.
You will be responsible for portfolio of schemes within the development programme of work from pre – construction phase through to delivery and post contract phase ensuring high standards of delivery (safe and commercially viable), ensuring each project has an individual programme /project plan with measurable outputs. This includes forecasting activity and managing performance of outputs.
Roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Work with the Development Director to shape strategy and implement strategic intentions of the board of building affordable homes for residents.
- Responsible for managing a team with a portfolio of schemes within the programme of development of new homes and regeneration of estates securing optimum value for residents and lease/ landowners.
- Ensuring the delivery of all development obligations in a safe, commercially acceptable and value-added way.
- Lead a team of professional staff to deliver programmes of work required to achieve the business plan.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with a residential developer or housing association
- 10+ years’ experience of delivering residential led schemes
- Ideally will have experience in JV partnerships with local authorities/ RP’s