Assistant Land & Partnership Manager
A great opportunity has arisen to join a leading residential developer & regeneration business as Assistant Land & Partnerships Manager. Reporting into the Head of Land & Partnerships you will tasked with sourcing and identify suitable land, development & partnerships opportunities. On offer is a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 plus package. This role will suit a land / development graduate or someone with 1-2 years experience who is looking to move into a role with a wider remit that offers genuine progression opportunities.
- Identify development & partnerships opportunities.
- Initial research and coordination of information required for viability appraisals.
- Develop long-term relationships with key stakeholders.
- Attend networking events to promote the brand.
- Assist with bid writing where necessary.
Key Requirements • Degree qualified and ideal property related • Natural born deal maker • Currently working for either a national residential developer, housing association or agency. • A strong network of contacts in the land agency & property development world • Determined, hungry and ambitious. • Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.